I started this guy like over a year ago but got irritated with the horns and just did one. I finally decided today to finish it up. I sorta wish I had velvet yarn but hey! This was a first try. This was the Gustav the Balancing Elephant pattern from Amour Fou but I dropped off the ears, tail, used pink buttons for eyes, and free-handed the horns and tusks. I made them curve by doing a row of 4 dc, then 4 hdc, then reverted back to SC decreased for the point. So one horn was chain 8, connected, about 7 rows of sc, 4 dc, 4 hdc, 1 row of sc, 1 row of sc decreases until it’s hard to do any more, than tie off. The tusks were the same thing but just a few less rows.
… I may move the tusks up a bit though.